Friday, October 07, 2005

AUGUST- RETURN OF THE CLOUDS


August was my last month with the Santa Fe Opera, and I have to say I had a fantastic time. Lots of basketball, hikes, parties, drinks, dog fights, skateboard ramps, Opera, hitchhikers in front of the prison, what more could you ask for? After the constant heat beat down, the return of some huge clouds and precipitation was much appreciated, although missing the Leonids was a huge let down. When am I gonna be in the middle of nowhere in the desert in the middle of August during the largest shooting star display in North America again? Probably next year. (I know its October already, Sept. will be soon and sloppy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that' the Mark I know! August is just as beautiful and individual as the month's that came before it. I eagerly anticipate how you will represent the ethereal moonlight and warm pools of the hot springs.