Monday, October 03, 2005

Lake Powell/Glen Canyon Utah


Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa. Tonight I spoke to a friend, and she said, "Hey, your blog has been sucking lately," Which confirmed my worst fears- someone is actually reading this thing. Actually a few people have complained and I'm sorry. I have 5 legit excuses why I've neglected this sight and 2 B.S. excuses.

1. Travelling, I've been on the road a lot lately which isn't condusive to drawing or blogging.
2. No job. Job hunting takes a lot of time, which shouldn't be sent drawing or blogging, I finally got one today.
3. No home. Apartment hunting. I got one on Wednesday. A super cute place in Seattle's lower Queen Anne neighborhood.
4. No internet access. Got it today!
5. Moving. Boxes man, boxes.
B.S. 6. Hurricane Katrina and Rita. (I know no one loves you Rita, but I do, you destoyed real good baby)
7. Lack of inspiration.

Its over people. I'm no longer languishing in a world of indecision and transition, my only enemy now is cable television. Damn you Jon Stewart!

1 comment:

moxie said...

That's what friends are for. What a marvelous photo. Where is it?